"Anyone can make an impact with software"
TeamSparta is a fast-moving edtech startup in South Korea offering a Web Development Bootcamp in an online full-time course(14 weeks) via a metaverse platform called Gather.town. Founded in Seoul in 2019, our vision is “anyone can make an impact with software”. We’ve certified over 400,000 students all over the world and helped them go onto build amazing businesses and careers. We are looking for a well-connected and talented Global Business Intern who will drive our global expansion all over the world.
helps bring the very best of our coding education to the rest of the world. We aim to foster a global software ecosystem by building an exceptional learning platform that seamlessly produces professional software engineers and connects companies with talent worldwide. You won’t be alone to reach this mission! We will offer global teams all the tools and support they need at full speed. Let’s build an expansive software community globally together!
- Successfully market our product to target audiences, reach enrollment targets, and strengthen brand awareness in Canada, Germany, England, Japan or Singapore.
- Proactively identify growth levers and implement an action plan to activate them.
- Work with our global teams to optimize existing tools and processes.
- Provide students with an amazing experience before, during, and after the Bootcamp.
- Nationalities : Canada/Germany/England/Japan/Singapore
- Either fluent in English or Korean
- College student or candidate of graduate who is interested in project management, business development, entrepreneurship or other relevant sectors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A creative mindset and enjoy putting in place initiatives to solve practical issues
- 6 months (can be extended)
- Application Review
- 1st Interview with Global Team
- 2nd Interview with C-level executives
- Final Offer